- “L’Odyssée de Cartier”
- Burberry wants to keep its digital lead in the Luxury industry
- Breaking news: Don’t miss the Burberry Menswear SS 2011 live show
- Why Rolls-Royce and Tissot attempts in the digital world should not be followed?
- Louis Vuitton or How to master the art of Social Media…
- What should luxury brands be doing about blogs? The example of Chanel and Ykone
- Luxury Shoes Making a clever use of Foursquare: The Jimmy Choo Trainer Hunt
- The journey of a man’s wardrobe, by Louis Vuitton
- Who Should Hold the Twitter Company’s Account?
- 7 Rules of the Road for Online Luxury Success
- Luxury cosmetic goes social: the Lancôme Case
- Luxury storytelling 2.0: the lady dior saga
- How to endorse a Gucci Lifestyle with Gucci’s App?
- Why are the Brits always a step ahead?
- Luxury jewellers on iphone
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
When Cartier enchants the world once more… …With a cinematic work of art. On 2 March 2012, Cartier unveil “L’Odyssée de Cartier”, a film of 3’30 that was two years in the making with a team of fifty talented people from around the world, including directors, set designers and musicians, all working with the same … Continue reading →
Last week was a busy week for the British luxury brand Burberry! We already talk about the Art of Trench and the 2010 Spring/Summer line live show at London’s Fashion week (view article) to show the British advance in terms of digital. This time, Burberry really established itself as a truly digital luxury brand. What … Continue reading →
The purpose of Luxury&Social Media is not to talk about news but to focus on analysis about the luxury industry and its digital strategy, trends, attempts… But i really wanted to share this breaking news with you, as it is an important (again) digital time for the Luxury industry. Burberry Prorsum Spring Summer 2011 menswear … Continue reading →
One of the main ideas we have been insisting is that luxury brands should not consider social media as an end, but on the contrary, as a tool that is fully included into the global strategy of the brand. Social media is a deep evolution translating the changes happening in our societies. It is a … Continue reading →
The main idea we have developed about social media is that it needs to be fully integrated within the overall brand strategy. Social media cannot be seen as just a trend anymore, nor as a new way to do marketing. Social media is both a social phenomenon that translates the changes happening in our society … Continue reading →
Tag Cloud4A's App art art of the trench augmented reality Balistik art Baptiste Giabiconi Baume & Mercier BBH blog burberry Cars Chanel china cosmetic design Diane Kruger Digital digital strategy Dior emma watson facebook facebook app fashion fashion week foursquare Gadget Grace Kelly Hermes iphone jimmy choo Karl Lagarfeld Karl Lagerfeld kelly bag Lady dior Lancôme london Louis Vuitton luxury Luxury brands luxury lifesty LVMH marketing Mathieu Lebreton microsite millennials New Bond street photography Publicis Rolls-Royce saint tropez sartorialist Selfridges shanghai shoes social media social media campaign social network storytelling 2.0 strategy Swiss The Selby Tissot travel trench twitter Vanessa Paradis Vichy video Watchmaker widget ykone youtube Yves Carcelle Zappos